2020 is a great year for new books. There are many new books that are revolutionizing the game and contributing to an even deeper exploration of Eastern thought, just like my new book Emotional Intuition for Peak Performance (hit the following link to buy my book https://amzn.to/2oZZdFm). But outside of my shameless plug for my new book, there is a host of new books that I am personally excited about. In this video, I will give you my top five new releases of 2020 and a rundown of what the books are about. Enjoy!
1. The WEIRDest People in the World https://amzn.to/2AW8rZc
2. Zhuangzi and the Becoming of Nothingness https://amzn.to/2AUnvqm
3. Mindfulness and Early Buddhism https://amzn.to/2MWX8TH
4. Zhuangzi: The Complete Writings https://amzn.to/2BJwDhU
5. Dzogchen: Heart Essence of the Great Perfection https://amzn.to/2MJB1Qf
NOTE: This site directs people to Amazon and is an Amazon Associate member. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. The pages on this website may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. This goes a tiny way towards defraying the costs of maintaining this site.